Beautiful, low-energy house 4+kk, 150 sqm, land 1050 m², beautiful village Cerma, Podkrkonosi
This beautiful family house is situated in the picturesque village Cermna, located about 3 km from the city Hostinna. Low-energy house (150 sgm) with four bedrooms is situated on gently sloping land with an area of 1050 square meters. The sale price includes land, and also a bathroom amenities, which will be carried out according to buyer's request. Currently, the house built on sidewalks and paving are completed landscaping. Beautiful location in the middle of nothing untouched nature. Excellent price.
4 800 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Čermná, Čermná (Okres Trutnov)|
|Usable area||150 m²|
|Grounds area||1 050 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.