Prague, unf. apartment 4+1 for rent, Slikova, Brevnov, 263m², garden, garage, terrace, new building
Deluxe, unfurnished apartment 4+1 on the second and third floor of a brick building (with an elevator). The apartment has two bedrooms, spacious living room with access to the large terrace, which has 88 square meters and kitche equipped with all appliances. From two of the bedrooms there is the entrance to the balcony, which has 15 square meters. On the floors there are parquets and tiles, in the bathroom a corner bath, shower corner and toilet, another separate WC. The advantage is the possibility of using common garden with is a children playground and a barbecue. There are also a telephone, satellite, security doors and alarm in the apartment. Possibility of renting parking spaces in the garage in the building for a fee. Location is very quiet, the house is located near Strahov and Petrin park and just 15 minutes walking from Prague Castle. In the vicinity all civic amenities. The way to the city center takes 20 minutes.
48 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 6000,- + electricity|
|Address||Šlikova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||263 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.