Unfurnished 5+kk in Prague 3 - Nusle ...with terrace
Unfurnished apartment 5+ kitchenette, 200 m2, on the 3rd floor of brick building without a lift. The apartment is situated in Nusle – Marie Cibulkové street. The apartment is very spacious with terrace and big garden. All rooms separate. Kitchen is equipped with a refridgerator, stove with oven, dishwasher + washing machine. There are 2 bathrooms – one with shower corner, the other one with shower corner and shower bath. Installed phone line, TV and cable UPC! There are parquets on the floor. Parking with no problem is on the street, but there is a possibility of leaving a vehicle on a private parking of Congress centre – 500m away. The accessibility is excellent – 10 min. to a subway station C – Vyšehrad, from there 5 min. to the centre of Prague. Nearby is a bus stop, a few restaurants, college etc. Excellent locality!
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Marie Cibulkové, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||200 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.