Prague, wonderful flat 3+1 to rent, Havelska street, 85 m²,center of Prague, near Wenceslas square
We rent a beautiful apartment 3 +1 in the heart of the city Prague, close to Wenceslas Square, the prestigious address in the street Havelska. Furnished with a total area of 85 m2 is on the 4th floor with elevator. The apartment has a chamber. The floor has a floating floor and tiles. The bathroom has a shower. Separate toilet. The kitchen is equipped with appliances – fridge, microwave, cooker, washing machine. Gas heating. Plasma television. Ideal accommodation for people who want to live in the very center of the city – the historic Old Town. Walking in the historical part of Prague, as well as a rich social life – bars, cafes, restaurants. Connections to all other parts of the city is excellent, Mustek metro station is 3 minutes from the house. Directly in the street are still held Havelska markets a diversified range of products – food, fruit, vegetables …
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+3500CZK utilities + 750 internet, TV|
|Address||Havelská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.