Prague, unfurnished apartment 3+kk (95m²) for rent, Jankovcova st., Holesovice, garage, terrace
Very nice spacious apartment 3 + kk (95 m2) for rent with terrace (9 m2) and a cellar (3.3 m2) in a modern complex Prague Marina in Prague 7 – Holesovice (street Jankovcova). The apartment is located on the 4th floor building with an elevator. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, large living room with access to the terrace and kitchen, French windows and wooden floors in every room. The apartment is equipped with new modern kitchen, all appliances (dishwasher, range hood, electric. oven with ceramic hob, fridge). The spacious bathroom has 2 sinks, shower and corner bath. There are 2 toilets – bathroom separately, the Chamber is equipped with a washing machine. The terrace floor of exotic wood. The apartment includes a garage. The house has a non-stop surveillance and reception. This quiet apartment offers luxurious living in a modern new building with underground parking, a newly opened restaurant, directly overlooking the river and excellent civic amenities and transport to the city center – within 5 minutes walk to the tram.
|other water source|
16 500 CZKper month
|Address||Jankovcova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||103,60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.