Prague, beautiful furnished ap. 3+kk (135m²) for rent, Karlova st., Old Town, near Old Town Square
We offer for rent apartment 3+kk (135 m2) in the fourth floor of the historic building from the 16th century with an elevator directly in the heart of Prague few steps from Old Town Square, Karlova Street, Old City, Prague 1. The apartment is beautifully furnished, luxurious, with air conditioning, beautiful views of Old Town, Petrin. In the immediate vicinity there are excellent restaurants, shops and entertainment centers. Good public transport. Flat is after complete reconstruction quality with two bathrooms, fitted wardrobes and an exclusive cuisine. The characteristic feature of this apartment is the articulation and undercutting the original atmosphere of the home in relation to current and well-executed interior in full compliance with current housing trends. Equipment: high-speed Internet access, security system, satellite TV, dishwasher, security door. It has one bedroom, spacious living room, equipped kitchen, two bathrooms, two dressing rooms, dining room, study.
55 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 CZK cca utilities|
|Address||Karlova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||135 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.