Prague 2 – Nove Mesto, Drevna street, view of Vltava, cca 4 minutes walk from Karlovo náměstí metro
We offer a 3+1 apartment for rent, after complete reconstruction on the 2nd floor of a renovated building with an elevator. Apartment of 100 m2, it is unfurnished now, and can by furnished with some furniture. The apartment has two bedrooms situated to the courtyard, living room of are 28 m2, fully equipped kitchen (24 m2) with built-in appliances and dining area, a cloakroom, entrance hall 14.5 m2. Bathroom with bath and toilet with bidet. There is a satellite tv with the programs required by the client, internet, telephone, safety entrance door. The house is not far from cyclo track , suitable for jogging and cycling. Very good accessibility to all parts of Prague, close to the house is the underground station Karlovo namesti, many tram lines. Nearby are several schools, the shops are within easy reach in about 5 minutes, also shopping center Novy Smichov.
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||Dřevná, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||101 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.