Prague, beautiful and spacious apartment 4 +1 for rent, Malátova street, 130 m², balcony, parking
We rent furnished spacious flat 4 +1 (130 m2) on the first floor with elevator in Malátova street, Prague 5, Smichov. It has a bright living room, fully equipped kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate toilet for guests. This elegant apartment has been renovated with high quality materials and is equipped with security doors. Located in a quiet residential area in an attractive environment. Nearby is easy to find shops, bars, restaurants and many other great services. Excellent transport links – a few bus stops and Metro B – Andel.
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||Malátova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.