Prague, unfurnished, spacious apartment 4+1 for rent, U ceske druziny, Dejvice, 145m², new building
Spacious, unfurnished apartment 4+1 on the first floor of villa with garden (no elevator). The apartment has three bedrooms, spacious living room and fully equipped kitchen, where we find all appliances (stove with ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher and microwave). The apartment has two bathrooms, one with bathtub, second one with shower corner. On the floors there are parquets, central heating. The house is situated in a residential area in Dejvice, all civic amenities aroud. Transport accesibility very good, the way to the city center center (as well as to the airport) is excellent.
27 000 CZKper month
|Address||České družiny, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||145 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.