Prague, unfurnished, renovated attic apartment 3+kk for rent, Raisova, Bubenec, 60m², balcony
We offer for rent renovated luxurious attic apartment 3 + kk in Prague – Bubeneč. Apartment is on the fifth floor of a brick building with an elevator, a 60sqm and 2sqm balcony. New kitchen, part of the kitchen refrigerator and dishwasher.The kitchen and built-in wardrobes will be ready in the beginning of March. In the bathroom bathtub, washing machine is upon an agreement with the owner, toilet is separated.In the apartment is phone and cable. Heating is gas. Rooms are separated – the apartment is suitable for roommates. Parking is available on the street. Garage possible for rent 5 minutes walk from the building. The apartment is in an excellent location to metro Hradčanská 8 minutes walk, close to the park Stromovka. Beautiful and cozy apartment for a good price.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Raisova, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.