Residence Barrandovská skála, luxury accommodation overlooking Prague and the Vltava, 4+kk, 132 sq.m
The apartment has an area of 132 m2 and is situated on the first floor with two balconies (14,6 m2). In the apartment there are three bedrooms, living room with kitchen area, two bathrooms, separate toilet and a utility room with a connection for washer and dryer.
Residence Barrandovská Skála is located on a cliff adjacent to the western side of the villa area of Hlubočepy overlooking the Prokopské valley and city center. The project's 12 apartments are divided between four villa houses that are linked by two transparent glass communication stairwells. The buildings have three full floors and a recessed fourth floor as a glass walled structure with a green terrace. Each apartment covers the area of one floor with the exception of the maisonette apartment on the last two floors. Each building is distinguished from one another by the use of different facade materials; two different types of copper plates, glass-cement panels and natural stone finish ceramic tiles. The balconies are irregularly distributed with glass railing as to not disrupt the compact visual effect of the building and given the attractive view; large French windows have been integrated throughout the façade. The parking for 24 cars is located in the garage on the basement level which is partly sunk into the surrounding terrain. There are also storage units for each apartment and a property management facility. Cellars and garrage spaces are included in the sale price. The green roof of the garage connects to the gardens on the terrain. Residence Barrandovská Skála has been designed to the finest detail with the highest standards in mind to ensure a level of luxury and comfort not seen on the Prague market until now. This charming district of Prague is a place of forests and paths, perfect for walking and cycling and very popular during the weekend with those who want to escape into nature without travelling out of the city. The urban district of Hlubočepy is full of green groves and trails that are ideal for walking and cycling. Excellent accessibility to the city center provide buses and subway which is only a few minutes away by bus ride (Smichovske nadrazi)
|other water source|
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Address||Skalní, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||132 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.