Representative villa house 7+1 with garden for rent, swimming pool, Prague 6 - Nebusice.
We would like to offer you this stylish 7+1 villa for rent, with an area of 300 m2 with outdoor swimming pool, sauna and large maintained garden (1150 m2) located in Prague – Nebusice. The house has three floors, is divided into a spacious living room with fireplace (90 m2), fully equipped kitchen with dining room, six bedrooms, terrace (10 m2), four bathrooms (bath, whirlpool tub, shower), five toilets and a sauna. There is much storage space as a built-in cabinets, pantry or two chambers. To the house belongs a garage for two cars, also possibility of a park one car in front of the house. The house has a security system. Living in a very attractive location. Nearby is an international school, excellent transport links to the city center and airport.
180 000 CZKper month
|Address||Spojová, Praha 6 - Nebušice|
|Usable area||300 m²|
|Grounds area||1 280 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.