Prague, nice flat 3+1 to rent, Elisky Krasnohorske Street, 85 m², center, suitable for roommates
We offer to rent a nice flat 3 +1 in the center of Prague – Josefov. The apartment has an area of 85 m2, on the 1st floor. Located in a renovated (r.2011), cubist and brick building with no elevator. Elevator is planned from the autumn. The apartment has three separate rooms. Well suited to roommates. Kitchen from granite slabs fully equipped with all appliances – fridge, oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave. Bathroom has the bath, shower, washing machine, dryer. Separate toilet. The floor has parquet. Underfloor heating in bathroom and kitchen. Heating gas. Very popular location in the city center. In the vicinity of many historical monuments – Synagogues, Jewish Museum, Museum of Industrial Art, etc.. A few steps from Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square. Near the river bank Vltava – a beautiful place to walking. There are also plenty of shops, restaurants, schools. Beautiful living in the city center.
24 000 CZKper month
|Address||E. Krásnohorské, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.