Prague 5, luxury family house 5+1 for rent, garden 860 m², terrace, near to Prokopske udoli.
Prague, spacious unfurnished family house with garden for a long term rent. Living area of the house is 190 m2 and is divided into four rooms rooms (32 m2, 24 m2, 24 m2 and 16 m2) and large (75 m2) living room with kitchen and dining room. On the first floor is a hall 18 m2, bathroom with a shower and a chamber. On the second floor is a bathroom with tub. On the floors are tiles and floating floor. There is also a cellar, there are two work rooms. Garden area of 860 m2, terrace with fireplace oriented to the south. There is a garage for one car, in front of the house you can park another two cars. Also available Internet and satellite television. Secured with alarm. The house is situated in a natural park Dalejske and Prokopske udoli in Prague 5 – Holyne. Not far away is the railway station, to Smichovske nadrazi it is about 7 minutes.
|other water source|
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca 6000 CZK|
|Address||U vápenice, Praha 5 - Holyně|
|Usable area||290 m²|
|Grounds area||860 m²|
|Garden||yes (860 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.