Prague, luxury 1+kk flat to rent, Pod Krejcarkem St., 39 m², panoramic view of the big terrace
We rent luxury flat 1+kk situated on the 6th floor of a new building in a quiet part of Prague on the border between Zizkov and Vysocany. The apartment has 9 m2 big terrace with extraordinary views of the city panorama from an altitude of 248 m. The apartment has a social facilities – bath, toilet. Kitchen with basic equipment – sink, battery, hood. Prepared space for dishwasher and fridge. The apartment has a built-in wardrobe with storage space. Connecting to the Internet is possible. The apartment is wheelchair accessible. The house is situated on a hillside Vitkov with a beautiful view of Prague. Parking in front of the house or rent an underground garage. In the garage available to hand car wash. The site is perfectly accessible (tram and bus stop 50 m, Metro 3 minutes by tram) and excellent public amenities. The house has a restaurant, cafe, fitness center, hair salon, nail salon or doctor's surgery. In the vicinity of the house there are many sports and a large park on a hill Vitkov, suitable for relaxation or sports. In the same house, there are other apartments 1+kk almost the same size and rental price. There is possibility to rent as the office space.
16 153 CZKper month
|Address||Pod Krejcárkem, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||39 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.