Beautiful unfurnished family house 6+kk with garage and garden, Prague 9 - Satalice
A beautiful new building from 2004 – a separate family house size 6+kk (162 sqm) with garden (583 sqm) and a garage on the remote control. On the first floor there is a spacious living room and Italian kitchen /equipped with refrigerator, freezer and stove/, toilet and entrance to the garden and porch, 2 large French windows. On the second floor there are 5 bedrooms (two rooms are interconnecting), storage room, bathroom with corner bath and toilet, storage space. Phone, wooden floors and tiles, blinds in the windows. Very good transport accessibility, the bus stop is 5 minutes from the house, train station 10 minutes, which will take you directly to the center of Prague (Main station, Vrsovice). 10 minutes by bus to the metro Rajska zahrada „B“, 15 minutes to the metro Letnany „C“. There are all civic amenities.
|other water source|
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000 CZK|
|Address||Sovákova, Praha 9 - Satalice|
|Usable area||162 m²|
|Grounds area||681 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.