Prague, beautiful partly furnished duplex ap. for rent 3+kk (110m²), st.Nuselska, Nusle, 2 balconies
Beautiful, cozy and partly furnished duplex apartment for rent 3 + kk (110 m2) with balcony on the lower floor and a terrace on the top floor with a total area of 29 m2, situated on the 6th floor with lift in Prague 4 – Nusle, Nuselska street. It has two separate rooms, suitable for a roommate. The apartment comes fully equipped kitchen (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge / freezer) associated with a living room where is the television. There are two bathrooms on each floor. At the lower floor is bath tub, toilet separately. The upper floor has a bathroom with shower and toilet. Other facilities – washing machine, dryer, satellite TV, table and chairs, lamps, 2 bed, bookshelves, 2 wardrobes in the bedroom. The floors are floating in the bathroom tiles. The house is situated in a location with all amenities and excellent accessibility (tram stop Michelska 2 min. walk from the house).
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nuselská, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||139 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.