Furnished apartment 2+1 (60 sqm) for rent, Prague 4 - Krc, Olbrachtova, near metro Budejovicka, loggia
Furnished apartment 2+1 on the fourth floor of the brick building without an elevator. The apartment is fully furnished and has one bedroom, living room and kitchen, where we find an electric stove, oven and fridge / freezer. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and a washing machine, toilet is separately. The advantage of the apartment is a balcony (4m²) with the view to the greenery. On the floors there are parquets and PVC, central heating. The apartment has a TV connection and Internet via cable. Free parking behind the house. Near the house there is Budejovicka subway station, where are numerous of shops, supermarkets, etc. Excellent connection with the city center. Available from April 2016.
10 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3500 Kč|
|Address||Olbrachtova, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||64 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.