Prague, nice furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Benediktska street, Old Town, 70 m².
We offer you for rent a nice, renovated apartment 2+1 with an area of 70m², situated on the second floor of a brick building with an elevator, near is the subway line B – station Namesti Republiky. The apartment is fully furnished with modern furniture. The rooms are passable and the kitchen is separate. The kitchen is well equipped with all appliances – gas stove, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. In the bathroom is a shower, and it is equipped with a washing machine, toilet is separated. On the floors are parquetes and tiles. In the house is central heating. There is also a balcony with an area of 2 m2. The house itself is situated in the center of town, close to tram and metro connections. Nearby is the shopping center Kotva, a shopping mall Palladium. The neighborhood has many restaurants and cafes.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Benediktská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.