Prague, nice apartment 2 + 1 to rent, U Vinohradske nemocnice, 52 m², close to the metro
We rent a nice, newly renovated apartment 2 + 1 (52 m2) near the Metro A – station Zelivskeho. The apartment is fully furnished as furniture and appliances. All windows are oriented in a quiet and green courtyard. The rooms are separated. There is no elevator in the house. In the hall with an area of 13 m2 there is a kitchenette with electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Living room with an area of 17 m2 is equipped with the television Philips, work desk, bookcases, sofa and armchairs. The bedroom of area 17 m2 has a separate dressing room, double bed and dressers. Bathroom with shower is equipped with a Bosch washing machine. The parquet floor, carpet, tiles. The apartment has easily accessible – 2 minutes from metro station – line A Zelivskeho, tram, bus. 2 minutes from the apartment is a fitness center the BBC. Close to shopping center Flora. Ideal access to the center (10 min.).
12 500 CZKper month
|Address||U vinohrad. nem., Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.