Large apartment for sale 7+1, 273 m², 2 terraces,2 chambers,2 cellars,Prague 7 in the park Stromovka
7 +1 own large apartment with two terraces overlooking the courtyard and into the green meets the most stringent requirements of demanding clients. The apartment offers several technical rooms and bedrooms, spacious living room and dining room, library and study, several bathrooms and toilets, separate kitchen and the possibility of building a sauna. The owner offers a high variability of presentation and layout offers two versions of its implementation. You can buy or rent a garage. The possibility of building a sauna.
Located in a house that is only a minute walk from the park Stromovka – from time immemorial haunt of rest and relaxation Praguers (including visits to cultural and commercial events in the adjacent area of the Prague Exhibition Centre) and a few minutes walk from Prague's Letna Park. It is situated in the expensively renovated apartment building with quiet elevator. The apartment has its own branded gas central heating boiler for heating and hot water. Accessibility to the city center is very good – only 7 minutes. tram to the Republic Square and 5 minutes. the metro line A (station Malostranska Hradcanska) and line C (station Vltava). Full civic amenities is within 5 minutes walk (kindergarten and primary, bakery, food can be found in the vicinity).
1 CZKtotal price
|Address||U studánky, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.