Beautiful renovated apartment 4 + kk, 2 terraces, a cellar, Prague 7 at the park Stromovka
If you are living apart at a high level of the headroom, which would eliminate any compromises, we offer you this sunny apartment with an area of 146 m2 renovated, with a pleasant view of the courtyard garden. Apartment and building after reconstruction in 2001. The apartment has 3 separate spacious bedrooms, large living room (along with fully equipped kitchen is of 70 m2 floor area), 2 bathrooms, a total of 3 toilets on each floor and a large terrace, cellar.
The apartment is situated just one minute walk from the park Stromovka – from time immemorial, a popular place for rest and relaxation Praguers (including visits to cultural and commercial events in the adjacent area of the Prague Exhibition Centre) and a few minutes walk from Prague's Letna Park. It is located in the 6th and 7 floor expensively renovated apartment building with quiet elevator, built in the late 19 century.
Accessibility to the city center is very good – only 7 minutes. tram to the Republic Square and 5 minutes. the metro line A (station Malostranska Hradcanska) and line C (station Vltava). Full civic amenities is within 5 minutes walk (kindergarten and primary, bakery, food can be found in the vicinity).
1 CZKtotal price
|Address||U studánky, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||146 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.