Prague, unfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent, "Prague Marina", Holesovice, 90m², 2 balconies, garage
Unfurnished apartment 3 + kk on the second floor of new building at Prague Marina project . In the apartment there are two bedrooms and a spacious living room with fully equipped kitchenette. In the bathroom there is a bathtube, toilet and two sinks, additional toilet is separately. Floating floors, somewhere tiles. The advantage of the apartment are two balconies. To the apartment belongs also one parking space in the underground garage and a cellar (already included in rent). Project Prague Marina is rising at a place of the original Holesovice port in Prague 7. It has recently become relatively well-known term in respect to housing so unconventional by now because of its close connection with the Vltava River. Descriptions like unique and high-end housing right on the riverside were mentioned. Around full civic amenties.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||V přístavu, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.