Beautiful renovated apartment 2+kk for sale, 49 m², cellar, shared garden, Prague 7, park Stromovka
We have a unique opportunity to offer you this spacious working sensitively renovated apartment 2+kk, 49 m2 area with French windows and pleasant views in a quiet green courtyard. The apartment is brand new, beautifully laid floating floors, new kitchen with stove combined with a hood and a bathroom. This pleasant apartment is situated on the 3rd floor expensively renovated building from the late 19th century with an elevator. This is a very quiet location adjacent to the park in Stromovka from time immemorial haunt of rest and walking people of Prague (including visits to cultural and commercial events in the adjacent area of the Prague Exhibition Centre) and a few minutes walk from Prague's Letná Park. The apartment is a single storey heating system and hot water gas boiler brand. Accessibility to the city center is very good – only 7 minutes. tram to the Náměstí republiky and 5 minutes. the metro line A (station Malostranská, Hradčanská) and line C (station Vltavská). Full civic amenities is within 5 minutes walk (kindergarten and elementary school, bakery, food, fitness and more are found in the vicinity). We highly recommend! The apartment is available for purchase or hire fleet. place in the courtyard is open to the common garden. UPC cable TV and internet, security system, 2 m2 cellar, the agreement can be arranged furniture.
3 590 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||U studánky, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||51 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.