Prague, deluxe, unfurn. apartment 4+1 for rent, Za Mlynem, Branik, 142m², terrace, garage, garden
Deluxe two – storey apartment for 4+1 in the villa with a garden. The apartment will be rented unfurnished (furniture can be seen on the photos belongs to a previous tenant). Apartment has three bedrooms and a spacious living room with access to the terrace, which has 21 square meters and a floor made of tropical wood. Kitchen brand Sykora is equipped with all appliances – cooker with ceramic hob, oven, fridge / freezer, dishwasher and microwave. The apartment has a central vacuum system, utility room, dressing room with built-in wardrobes, closet, phone line and Internet connection. There are two bathrooms and three toilets. To the apartment belongs also one parking space in a garage. It is possible to use the garden. The house is located in a quiet location with good amenities. Close to supermarket, restaurants, post office and children's playground. There is the river bank with sports center nearby (tennis, golf, etc.) also suitable for skaters and cyclists. The way to city center by car takes about 10 minutes, by tram 20 minutes.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Za mlýnem, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||142 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.