Nice big attic apartment 5+1 in Michle
Nice and spacious attic apartment 5+1under Tyršův Vrch. On each floor of the apartment is elongated terrace with a view into a court yard. High-speed wireless internet is in the building. The apartment is furnished, the owner can provide it with cupboards and other furniture, as well as to take the furniture away. In the kitchen is stove with oven, the owner will put in a refridgerator. Excellent offer of living in a quiet place that is nearby a centre of Prague. Tram stop is 3 min. from the building and travel to Václavské náměstí takes 11 min. Nearby is a metro C; supermarket and a few base schools.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Týmlova, Praha 4|
|Usable area||142 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.