Luxurious loft 4+kk with terrace in desirable area Dejvice - Prague 6
Introducing a beautiful loft apartment 4 + kk with a terrace in a very attractive area of Prague Street. Living space is 161 m2, terrace area 9m². This modern apartment is designed as four bedrooms. The whole apartment is done in the best quality materials and is beautifully lit by windows veluxových group. The apartment has a spacious basement area of ??15m², garage parking can be rented near the house. The house in which this delightful apartment is located, after a complete renovation and offers its residents a beautiful garden with a children's playground in the rest of his court. The owners of this modern loft will be able to enjoy the beautiful view of Prague Castle, Petrin Hill and the ruins of Baba. The house is a few steps from the subway station – Dejvicka, while all the inhabitants of the home provides a completely calm.
|other water source|
9 950 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Evropská, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||170 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.