Prague, renovated, unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Trebizskeho, Vinohrady, 71m²
Bright, spacious apartment 2+1 on the second floor of a renovated brick building with an elevator. The apartment has two separate bedrooms and kitchen, where we find a cooker with ceramic hob, oven and dishwasher. In the bathroom there is a bathtube, toilet and bidet are separate. The floors are floating, heating provided by gas boiler. In the apartment there is a possibility to connect the Internet and cable TV via UPC. Very nice and quiet location almost in the centre of Prague, excellent transport connection and all civic amenities. Near from the building there is a big park Riegrovy sady – place for sport, relaxation etc.
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Třebízského, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||71 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.