Prague, beautiful apartment 2+kk to rent, Heinemannova street, 62 m², terrace, garden 85 m², garage
We offer to rent very nice flat 2 + kk in the street Heinemannova. The apartment is located in a brick building with an elevator. The apartment is located on the ground floor. The apartment has 11 m2 terrace and garden 85 m2. Great for sitting outside. It is a furnished apartment. The kitchen has a fridge, electric oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave oven. The bathroom has a shower, toilet, washing machine, dryer. The parquet wood floor. Central heating. The apartment includes a garage can be rented for monthly fee. Television. Wired. Very nice, cozy location. Quiet neighborhood with lots of greenery. Beautiful place to relax and rest after a hard day's work. Excellent opportunity for walking around the park or riverbank Vltava. There you will find high quality amenities. Restaurants, cafes and shopping opportunities everywhere in the neighborhood. Easy accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop nearby. Quiet living in a nice place.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Heinemannova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.