Prague, garret apartment for rent 3+1, 90 sq.m., Prague 2 - Nove Mesto, Dittrichova street
We offer to rent garret apartment 3+1, 90 sq.m., Prague 2– Nove Mesto, Dittrichova steet. Flat is fully furnished, located on 7th floor brick building with lift to the 6th floor. Living room with coffee table, sofa and TV, kitchen is fully equipped with appliances – refrigerator, gas stove/electric oven, microwave and dishes, table with chairs. Bathroom with bathtub/shower, bidet, toilet and washing machine. Two separate bedrooms – each with double bed and bed spreads. Satellite and phone line are available, fix internet connection ADSL is possible. Gas heating and boiler, parquet floor. Parking place in the next house is possible (price not included). Great locality near to Botanic garden, tube station Palackeho and Karlovo namesti 5 minutes, tram station Jiraskovo namesti 5 minutes on foot too. Rent is for a year or more, preferably for a shorter period for a higher price.
15 800 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000|
|Address||Dittrichova, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.