Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 1 + kk for rent, 23 m², Benediktská street, Prague 1
Prague , we offer for rent beautiful furnished studio. Apartment of 23 square meters has a great position in the center of the Old Town – Benediktská street . The apartment is located on the 5th floor of a beautiful historic building wit elevator. Modern apartment has a fresh young design. The windows are oriented to the southeast – is bright and sunny. Fully furnished apartment : cable TV, internet and air conditioning . Kitchen equipment : cooker , fridge , freezer , microwave oven , dishes. The bathroom has a shower. There is also a washing machine . Parking can be rented near the department store Kotva. The big advantage of the apartment 's strategic position in the center : right on Máměstí Republiky, good transport links (metro B , tram stop). Complete public amenities – near plenty of shopping centers , restaurants , bars , cafes. Site security is enhanced police station right in the street. Modern living in the city center . Rent is possible for a shorter period than one year.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+utilities 1600 CZK (water, heating, services) + 550 CZK electricity + 850 CZK internet, tv|
|Address||Benediktská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||23 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.