Prague, nice flat 4 +1 for rent, Malatova St., 120 m², 2 bahtrooms, garage, suitable for roommates
We rent a really spacious apartment 4 +1. Area apartment is 120 m2. The apartment is located on the 1st floor of brick house in the street Malátova. The apartment is unfurnished. The kitchen has fridge, gas stove, dishwasher. There is also a washing machine. There are 2 bathrooms. In the first there is a bathtub and toilet. The second bathroom has a tub. Second WC separate. Parquet floors and tiles. Heating gas. To the apartment belongs the cellar and the chamber. Parking available in front of the house. Telephone, satellite TV. Television. Very attractive environment. Possible walking around near the bank of the Vltava. This area has complete amenities. Restaurants, cafes and bars all around. Your free time you can spend in the nearby Švandovo theater or any of the clubs. Petrinsky park serves for rest and relaxation. Shopping opportunities in Novy Smichov. Transportation services provided. Tram stop just a few minutes walk from the house, near the metro station Andel. Comfortable living in a beautiful place.
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||Malátova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.