Prague,nice flat 2+1 to rent, Helmova St.,fireplace, balcony, prestigious locality New Town
We offer to rent a very nice apartment in the heart of Prague, in the attractive area of New Town, a quiet street Helmova. The apartment is located in a brick building with an elevator, on the 3rd floor. Apartment and the building has been completely renovated. The apartment includes a balcony. The living room has a fireplace, home cinema, TV. Bedroom with double bed. Lots of storage space. The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave oven with grill. Bathroom with underfloor heating has a corner bath, a new washing machine, toilet. Gas central heating. Alarm. Wooden flooring. The prestigious New Town location offers a variety of historical monuments, theaters, schools and museums. There are plenty of restaurants, shops. Near the riverbank Vltava. Nice place for walking, relaxing. One of the best locations in Prague.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500,- CZK utilities|
|Address||Helmova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.