Prague, renovated, luxury unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Dusni, Old Town, 110m², balcony
Luxury unfurnished apartment 3+1 right in the heart of the Old City, street Dusni (quiet street nerby Parizska street). The apartment is located on the third floor of the historic building with an elevator, has two bedrooms and a living room, which is connected with a new kitchen. In the kitchen there are all appliances (brand Miele and Bosch). In the bathroom there is a bathtub, toilet is separately. On the floors there are new parquets and tiles, toilet is separately. In the apartment there is also a balcony and storage. Location offers very good connections to other parts of Prague, including night hours. There are also many shops, restaurants, bars etc. The Old Town is the most beautiful part of Prague and is suitable for demanding clients who are looking for an amazing atmosphere of the old part of town.
33 000 CZKper month
|Address||Dušní, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.