Prague 6, nice apartment 3+kk for rent, with an area of 120 m², Bubeneč, Dr. Zikmunda Wintra street.
We would like to offer you for rent this spacious apartment 3+1, located on the last floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Dr. Zikmunda Wintra in Prague 6, Bubenec. The area is 120 square meters. The apartment has two balconies (9m²) and a large terrace (20m²). The apartment is unfurnished. There is a kitchenette with stove and gas cooker. On the floors are wooden parquetes, carpets, tiles and PVC. The bathroom has a bath and toilet, second toilet is separate. The house is situated in a very quiet area, even that easily accessible to the neighborhood and the city center, close to metro line C Vltavská and Metro A "Hradcanska or Dejvická, many tram connections. There are plenty of green areas, like Letna Park or Stromovka.
|other water source|
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||dr. Z. Wintra, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.