Very high standard and spacious apartment in a stylish design near the riverside
Very stylish and high standard furnished bright apartment 5 +1, in perfect condition with an area of 190 square meters with original wooden floors made of solid wood (well treated, in very good condition). All rooms open into the hall and are also separated by a door. The basic reconstruction of the apartment took place in 1999 and next in 2007 (in total of 4 million CZK). The kitchen is 1 year old with an equipment worth 150.000 – brand Baumatic. The windows are double glazed, windows facing the street Mylíkova have double glazing. The apartment is located in the 2nd floor of four-storey renovated Art Nouveau building from year 1901 with an elevator (lift and a new facade planned), the house has a total of 19 residential units (17 owners, the contribution to the repair fund is 7.000 CZK / month). The apartment is very quiet, trams in the street Myslíkova do not run from 23 am to 6 hours, new pavement in the street perfectly absorbs vibration and reduces noise. The apartment has a partial view of the Vltava River.
o bathtub, shower and bath fitting Axor o chandelier Preciosa (PC 2.000 EUR) o paints and Venetian stucco of a very high quality o 5 x balcony o 20 sq.m. cellar o 3-phase circuit, central switch for lights o closet, built-in wardrobes in the hall o painted glass in the toilet and bathroom o ceiling height 3.6 m o Alarm o new boiler Vailant with a higher capacity than is used o chrome sockets in kitchen
|other water source|
19 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Myslíkova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||190 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.