Prague, nice unfurnished 1+1 studio apartment for rent, st U Ladronky, Brevnov, 42,8 sqm.
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 1+1 in Prague 6 – Brevnov, U Ladronky street. The apartment has an area of 42.8 sqm and is located on the second floor of the brick building without an elevator. Includes entrance hall (4.34 sqm), bedroom (16,5 sqm), bathroom with tub and toilet (3,68sqm), kitchen (16 sqm) and the chamber (2.26 sqm). Kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, fridge and washing machine. On the floor is PVC and ceramic tiles. Parking possible in front of house. Gas heating. The apartment is situated in a quiet location with good access to city tram – 25, 15, bus – 191. The house is near a large park Ladronka, sqaush arena, swimming pool and skate park. The owner requests a refundable security deposit of two months.
|other water source|
8 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500 CZK utilities per person + energy|
|Address||U Ladronky, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||42,80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.