Praha, sunny apartment 1+1 for rent, Bilkova street - Old Town, 36 sqm, quiet location
We offer for rent sunny apartment 1 +1 with a small balcony (36 m2) in II. floor with elevator in Bilkova Street in Old Town. This is a very nice fully furnished apartment in completely renovated Art Nouveau building. The apartment has a bedroom with double bed, TV, chest of drawers. The kitchen is equipped with kitchen, stove, refrigerator, washer, dining table and sofa. Bathroom with toilet is equipped with a shower. The floors are parquet and tiles. The apartment is heated by electric heating and hot water provided by karma. There is the satellite, as well as Internet, which are paid separately in the flat. The location is quiet and provides all the necessary civic amenities. Provide transportation trams, buses and a few minutes walk away underground. The location is quiet and provides all necessary civic amenities. Transport is provided by trams, buses, and not far there is Staromestska underground station.
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Bílkova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||36 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.