Luxury unfurnished apartment 3+1 (140 sqm) for rent, Prague 3 - Rehorova street, two bathrooms, garage
We offer very interesting, unfurnished apartment 3 +1 with an area of 140 sqm, located on the second floor of reconstructed, representative building with an elevator. The apartment has a living room, two bedrooms, modern kitchen equipped with all appliances – refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, two bathrooms with tub and shower, dressing room. The flat has the washing machine, dryer. On the floor is parquet, floor tiles. Gas heating. Air conditioning in the apartment. Internet, satellite. The garage place has to be rented together with a flat for monthly fee. There is also an attractive maintained courtyard. Amazing location near the center not only offers excellent transport connections to all parts of Prague, as well as civic amenities including the nearby University of Economics. In the nearby surroundings Vrchlickeho sets, Riegrovy kit.
29 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+3000CZK utilities + 4000CZK garage|
|Address||Řehořova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||140 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.