Prague, luxury unfurnished ap. 5+1 (166m²) for rent, Parizska st, Old Town, 2 bathrooms, 2 balconies
We offer a flat 5 +1 (166 m2) for rent found in the prestigious area of Old Town and Josefov – Parizska Street. The only world-class luxury location in Prague – business class connecting the Vltava River and Old Town Square. As you choose your seat shops famous names. Luxury unfurnished apartment is situated on the third floor with elevator. The apartment has two bathrooms with toilet and bidet, a third separate heading toilet, whirlpool tub, shower, dressing room, two balconies, satellite TV, home video intercom, kitchen, gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, cooker hood. The largest room is a historical painting decorative ceiling and a fireplace for solid fuel. The corner room gilded stucco ceiling. Very nice location in the very center of Old Town just few steps from Old Town Square and Charles Bridge. View of the synagogue and the streets of Paris. Can be rented with an adjoining apartment, the total combined area of 300 m2.
90 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pařížská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||166 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.