Prague, luxurious unfurnished ap. 4+1 (146m²) for rent, Parizska st., Old Town, 2 bathrooms, balcony
We offer an apartment for rent 4 +1 (146 m2) found in the prestigious area of Old Town and Josefov – Parizska Street. This is a luxury location in Prague – business class connecting the Vltava River and Old Town Square. As you choose your seat shops famous names. Luxury unfurnished located on the third floor with elevator. The apartment has two bathrooms, bidet, bathtub, shower, closet, balcony, satellite TV, home video intercom, kitchen, gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, washer, dryer, refrigerator, range hood. The largest room is a historic ceiling painting. Very nice location in the very center of Old Town, located a few steps from Old Town Square, the Rudolfinum, Charles Bridge. The apartment has views of the synagogue and the streets of Paris. Can be rented with an adjoining apartment, the total combined area of 300 m2.
80 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pařížská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||146 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.