Commercial space suitable for an office or small health care facilities, 90 m², Prague 2, street Na Svihance.
We would like to offer yout this commercial premises an area of 89.70 m2 in easily accessible location of Prague 2, Vinohrady, street Na Svihance. These areas are located on the 1st floor of a brick building with an elevator. Approved as a small medical facility. There are four rooms, of which there are two offices, two medical offices and a waiting room. There is also a bathroom with bath and separate toilet. Possibility to use representative meeting roomand kitchennette in the house for free.This area is part of a larger unit, and there is another opportunity to rent more commercial spaces in this house. This site is in strong demand, easily accessible, a few minutes walk away are the tram and metro stationst „Jiriho z Podebrad“.
24 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000.- + electricity|
|Address||Na Švihance, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||89,70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, beautiful unfurnished commercial space for rent, after reconstruction, Za Strahovem, Brevnov, 71 sqm
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.