Unfurnished family house in Prague 5, Velka Chuchle
A rental of a new, unfurnished family house in Velká Chuchle, a living area is 154 m2, 5+kitchenette, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining-room and bedrooms. There are parquets on the floors, in some areas, there are carpets. The house is equipped with a washing machine, refridgerator, microwave, cable and satelite TV connections. Own gas boiler. Installed phone line. 2 garage places and a spacious garden appertain to house with an estabilished gardener service. The family house is attractive because of its fine accessible locality – 8 min. to Smíchovské nádraží and from there 10 min. to the centre of Prague. Few small shops and pubs around.
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||Strmý vrch, Praha 5 - Velká Chuchle|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.