Unfurnished family house in Prague 5, Velka Chuchle
A rental of a new, unfurnished family house in Velká Chuchle, a living area is 154 m2, 5+kitchenette, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining-room and bedrooms. There are parquets on the floors, in some areas, there are carpets. The house is equipped with a washing machine, refridgerator, microwave, cable and satelite TV connections. Own gas boiler. Installed phone line. 2 garage places and a spacious garden appertain to house with an estabilished gardener service. The family house is attractive because of its fine accessible locality – 8 min. to Smíchovské nádraží and from there 10 min. to the centre of Prague. Few small shops and pubs around.
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||Strmý vrch, Praha 5 - Velká Chuchle|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.