Prague, spacious, bright apartment 2+kk for rent, Saldova, Karlin, 70m², new builidng,garage
Available for short term lease, max. for three months, and minimum one month! Beautiful spacious apartment 2 + kk is situated in the 2nd floor of a luxury new building Cornlofts in a quiet part of Prague 8 – Karlin. The apartment is spacious and the usable area is 70 sqm. The apartment is fully furnished. Kitchen fitted with quality electrical appliances. Also available an LCD TV or washer and dryer. In the bathroom there is a bathtub, toilet is located in a separate room. Parking provided in the basement of the house (already included in rent) The entire building is constantly guarded by security. The house is located in a very promising site with complete civic amenities (nearby shops, restaurants, cafes, pharmacy, etc.). Excellent accessibility by car and public transport (tram stop 3 minutes walk away).
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ energies and services charges fixed price 5.000,-CZK ( price includes parking)|
|Address||Šaldova, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.