Beautiful furnished apartment 2+1 (85 m²) for rent, Prague 1 - Josefov, street Brehova, 2x balcony, near Parizska street
Beautiful, fully furnished apartment 2+1 with 2 balconies (2×2 sqm) and with a total area of 85 sqm is situated on the 2nd floor of the brick house without elevator in a lucrative locality – Prague 1, Josefov – street Brehova directly linked to the prestigious street. The flat consists of two separate rooms and a fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, freezer, gas cooker, electric oven, dishwasher). Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine, separate toilet. From the apartment is a wonderful view of the Old Jewish Cemetery – one of the main sights of Prague. The disposition of the apartment is very sophisticated, from the hall are the entrances to all the other rooms. Rooms are around the same size and can serve as a bedroom and living room or two bedrooms for a roommate. There are all civic amenitites and excellent transport accessibility to all parts of Prague.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 600 CZK/person + el., gas|
|Address||Břehová, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||85 m²|
|Balcony||yes (2 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.