Prague 6 luxury apartment for rent 2+kk, Belohorska street, location of full greenery.
We offer for rent a sunny apartment 2+kk the area of 45 m2 in Belohorska street, Prague 6 – Brevnov. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a brick building without an elevator. It is very pretty, luxuriously furnished. The kitchen is equipped with modern kitchen and appliances – fridge, freezer, dishwasher, electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave oven. The bathroom has a shower with a rain shower, washing machine, dryer, toilet and bidet. The apartment has many built-in wardrobes and storage space. On the floors are oak parquetes and tiles. In the bathroom is also underfloor heating. Gas heating (self-boiler). Connection to the Internet. Parking near to the house. Excellent transport availability, a short walk from the house of a tram. Nearby is a park Ladronka and park Hvezda, a park near the Brevnovsky klaster.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000,- CZK utilities|
|Address||Bělohorská, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.