Prague, Luxury new duplex apartment 3 + kk for rent with a terrace and parking in Prague 1, New Town
Gorgeous, sunny duplex apartment 3 + kk for rent with a terrace in the New Town, Olivova Street. The apartment is located in the 5th floor of a brick house with elevator. It is completely new. The total useful area is 120sqm. The apartment is not equipped with modern furniture. Thete is also modern, fully equipped kitchen, sattelite. The floors are floating, wooden, tiles. Possible to rent a garage for a fee of CZK 4000 per month. Excellent location in the historical center of Prague. Charles Bridge and Old Town Square just a few minutes walk from the house. The rich range of activities for leisure. Theaters, museums and music clubs throughout the area. Restaurants and cafés on every corner. Shopping opportunities everywhere in the neighborhood. Easy accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop and metro station nearby. Really beautiful housing.
29 500 CZKper month
|Address||Olivova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.