We offer apartment for rent, unfurnished, 120 m², balcony, terrace, garage, cellar, Prague 7 - Troja, Sadky street
We offer apartment for rent, unfurnished, 120 m2, Prague 7, Sadky street. The apartment consists of three separated rooms, living room with kitchenette, dressing room and two bathrooms. The kitchen is equipped: fridge, freezer, dishwasher, glass-ceramic hob, microwave, oven and hood. In the first bathroom you can find a shower and toilet, in the second is bath. The second toilet is separate. The apartment includes 2 parking spaces and cellar. Near the house there is a bus stop Kovarna, thanks to which you get to the metro station „C“ Nadrazi Holesovice. In the vicinity of all amenities: zoological gardens, botanical gardens, Troja Castle, cycling path, park Stromovka, restaurants, post office and promary school.
41 000 CZKper month
|Charges||including 2 garage spaces + 4000,- CZK utilities + 5000,- CZK house service fee|
|Address||Sádky, Praha 7 - Troja|
|Usable area||120,64 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.