Attracive representative building suitable as company haedquarters, 236 m², Prague 1
Unique offer of two-storey building in Valdstejnska street (P1 – Mala Strana) suitable for commercial use. Delicate architectonical renovation offers 3 floors of office spaces with measurments 81,3 m2, 77,8 m2 and 76,4 m2, connected with inner stairway. Two entrances directly from Valdstejnska street, quiet inner courtyard, view to Valdstenska garden. Floorplans is at your disposal in our office. Computer net, electronic security sytem. Neighbours are: Embassys, Senate of Czech Republic and number of prestigious companies. Subway „A“ Malostranska is virtually few steps from the object, as well as the tram stop. Possible to dispose two paid dedicated parking positions in the front of building and parking in Valdsejnska st. never experiences any problems. For more information call (00420) 777 098 829.
99 000 CZKper month
|Address||Valdštejnská, Praha 1|
|Usable area||236 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.