Prague, beautiful apartment 3+1 to rent, area of 116 m², two bathrooms, Nove Mesto, Gorazdova St.
We would like to offer you for rent this beautiful apartment after reconstruction, 3+1, in a prime location in Prague 2 – New Town. Flat of area 116 m2 is located in a very nice brick house. Flat is a total reconstruction, a new riser, gas. heating. Modern furnished kitchen – Italian design. Apartment also offers 2 bathrooms – 1 bathroom with bath, Double washbasin and toilet, 1 bathroom with shower and washbasin and separate toilet On the floors there are parquets (bedroom, living room and dining room – the original), floating floor (hall, children's room). Reconstructed the original doors, security entrance door. The apartment belongs to the chamber. The possibility of connecting to the Internet / satellite. Suitable premises as well as offices. Residential facade and interior of the house is just in reconstruction. The possibility of renting a garage, but another owner. Housing is located in a quiet street near the Dancing House and the waterfront – just a few minutes from public transport connections – metro, tram. 15 minutes walk to the National Theater, 10 minutes to the Charles Square. Also excellent civic amenities, as you just can imagine.
27 000 CZKper month
|Address||Gorazdova, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||116 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.